Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!

Today is my Papa's 72nd birthday, and for that reason, I'd like to say Hooray! When I talked to him this morning, we reflected on how much he has to be thankful for on this day, as on many others--his new grandson who he now lives near, his adoring children, a devoted wife of (almost) 28 years, a super-fulfilling career throughout his life that continues to be a source of stimulation and pleasure, and woods nearby in which to walk everyday. Although I can't be with him today, I can offer a little online tribute:


And, from the archives, a biographical paper I wrote as a junior in high school about my Papa's emigration, and another one--this one from my senior year in high school--based on an interview I did with him. I guess you could say he was my muse... (and continues to be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment