- Weekly Blog: Write here at least once a week, documenting my progress on the other tasks.
- Weekly Food: Cook a creative, delicious meal (or, for half a point, eat such a meal at a restaurant). (Send me recipes to try out!)
- Weekly Craft: Make something! Whether it's a card, a gift, a sewing project, or a little note, exercise my craft muscle. (Share ideas, requests...)
- Weekly Kindness: Do something nice for someone. I'm leaving this intentionally vague for now, and it may overlap with the other projects, but mainly I'm shooting for random acts of kindness that brighten someone else's day. (Please send ideas my way!)
- Weekly Conversation: Have an interesting, enriching, and/or enlivening conversation with one person (besides Justin--though he of course is the ultimate in being interesting, enriching, and enlivening)
- Monthly Reading: Read one non-work book per month. I guess it reflects well on what I'm doing academically that it's sometimes hard to differentiate work from non-work, but I'll do my darndest. And I'm always looking for reading recommendations.